The Jack Mahoney lyrics are the same as the chorus used in the Sam M.
- Five Foot Two Eyes of Blue by EDMONDSON| J.W. Pepper Sheet Music.
- Perfect Pals;
- Swallowing Sex 1: Lip Service;
- Someone Perfect for Mr. Moore.
- A Civil War Christmas.
Five foot two, eyes of blue, But oh! Turned-up nose, turned-down hose, Flapper, yes sir, one of those, Has anybody seen my girl?
Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue
Now if you run into a five-foot-two Covered with fur, Diamond rings, and all those things, Bet your life it isn't her, But could she love, could she woo, Could she, could she, could she coo! Has anybody seen my girl?
The song became a popular Football terrace chant in England in the late s and early '70s in homage of players with particularly hard tackling reputations, most notably at Manchester United Football Club player Jim Holton. Fans adapted the lyrics "Six Foot two, eyes of blue, big Jim Holton's after you From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Ukulele arrangement by May Singhi Breen. Jimmy Dorsey.
More by Bloodstone
Five foot two, eyes of blue but oh what those five foot could do Has anyone seen my gal Now if you run into five foot two covered with fur Diamond ring and all those things Bet your life that it wasn't her. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
- Memorable songs from before the jazz era.
- Pan American Recordings Five Foot Two Eyes Of Blue | R'n'R.
- Custom Classic Cars: A Beginners Guide to Restoring a Vintage Vehicle.
- Japanese Hot Girl vol 2 Moka-Big Tits- (Japanese Edition).
All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Join us.
Add new song.